Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

Tales of the Artist's Mosh Pit

Welcome to the inner depths of my mind; a collection of the everyday stories, laughs, music, photos, and art that makes up the Schwa. Hope you enjoy the view!
"The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?"-Picasso

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Disaster

Yeah, I thought I'd take a picture of my room... because its honestly never been this messy before. I'm one of those clean people. Except that I just stopped caring :b so everything's... everywhere! It's not actually that bad-you can still see the super ugly carpet.
I hung out at my Grandmother's house until one tonight. Aren't I like, cool? We watched old movies :) I didn't really wanna stay that late, buttt she's so lonely I figured it was my good deed. Plus Ethan dumby head's at Nerdfest and Jojubuh went up to Kate's for the weekend (WHAT? NO WAY) annnnddd so.. Yeah I went to Applebees with them the other night. Here's me hoping it was gonna be really fun---Yeah. After about five minutes I felt like shooting myself IN THE FACE.... No offense. At least Cole would talk to me and he didn't know what was going on either so I didn't feel like a 100% idiot... just like 98.7%.. So I was just like, okay, why do I even?.... Idek I must just be a big complainer :P Then again, it was like that 6 months ago ... so why should it have changed for the better....
PHAAWWW.. ><>:( ALL the time. Honestly!
If I had you, that would be the only thing I'd ever need...If I had you life would be a party It'd be ecstasy!
Why is it you always get the songs you hate stuck in your head? Even though they sometimes have legit lyrics...but Adam Lambert... NO
.... Yeah so. Enjoy life. It's the one thing you've got going for you. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment