Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

Tales of the Artist's Mosh Pit

Welcome to the inner depths of my mind; a collection of the everyday stories, laughs, music, photos, and art that makes up the Schwa. Hope you enjoy the view!
"The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?"-Picasso

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If Quizzes Are Quizzical

So, these are the boots I want for the season! I know they're kinda random, like they don't really match my board or coat or... anything :) But I LOVE THEM... I dunno. If I can manage to afford them I'll buy.. otherwise just some ugly black ones :< *emo tear*
I just finished making peanut butter bar things for our "flashlight tag" party tommorow night... Yeah. I don't even know. My parents just were like 'oh yeah were having a party!' so I was like Okay! I went out to Cash Wise the Ghetto Grocery and got some smores stuff. What is up with every single high school guy working there? Like it doesn't seem that fun or cool. Annoying. You shoulda seen me, it was funny. I forgot to grab a bag so I was walking around practically dropping all the stuff... I BOUGHT POPTARTS!
Umm... I got a dA account. DeviantArt. I used to have one but I never did anything with it, and I forgot about it... Figured I'd post some of my lameo drawings :b and pictures.. ramble about Brick a little bit. That sort of thing.
I went to Andersons and gave Sandy (sp??) some stuffed shells today. I laughed cause she's like Oh I'd invite you in but when we got our new tub put in theres stuff all over the floor and I'm in the middle of cleaning it. Not that I really care! I'm a messy person by nature!
Mhm. Service tomorow! <___> it makeths me jump for joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment