Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

Tales of the Artist's Mosh Pit

Welcome to the inner depths of my mind; a collection of the everyday stories, laughs, music, photos, and art that makes up the Schwa. Hope you enjoy the view!
"The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?"-Picasso

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Big O


Yeah, it's Oliver! Oliver Ellington Endress (how do you spell Endress? or Endres? I dunno.) :D He's so cute! We went out in service together Saturday, he kept staring at me like he was frightened... I think it might be my white hair? Not really sure. Big O is what I will call him forever, though. Blaaahhh Holy Stuff I haven't done ANYTHING today. I cleaned. And watched the Vikes --we actually WON for once!-- because I thought I was going to be meeting up with someone but turned out it didn't work out. Which is a bummer because it's important and I want to do it soon! Wah! Aaaannnddd I ate an Eggo for dinner :D

No comments:

Post a Comment