Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

Tales of the Artist's Mosh Pit

Welcome to the inner depths of my mind; a collection of the everyday stories, laughs, music, photos, and art that makes up the Schwa. Hope you enjoy the view!
"The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?"-Picasso

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Say Yodel, You Say Yodel

Does anyone know how to get rid of a canker sore? Or maybe how the heck you get one in the first place? It's not like I've been kissing some sick nasty. Why me? It hurts soooo bad. Especially when I eat and talk... so I was eating some Strawberry Rhubarb pie earlier and it was like, one minute OH GOD it's so good and the next OH GOD it hurts. :( It is no fun, i tell ya..
Today, my family was supposed to go to Sever's Corn Maze ( ? ) in Shakopee. We had a groupon that got everyone half off admission. When we got there, waited in line, and finally reached the ticket lady she says: "That's only good for one person, so you owe me 55$." And so we sold our ticket to some other guy and walked off. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal except for my father's broken hand deal, and since he's not working we're slightly broke. Bummer. So we went to the Burnsville Mall and let the boys play Glow Golf. I picked up a huge drawing board for Art and some pens---later I'm planning on getting my creative on! Awwwh yeahhh. ;) I think I'm going to draw everyone I've ever met, but in the overall shape of a skeleton. Kinda like, every person makes up what I eventually am, ya know? I'll post it eventually if it's not a complete fail.
So, I finally put my sorry butt in gear and managed to (mostly) tune Zee (guitar). So I attempted to, fiddle around on it, but it's been so long since I last did anything it was pretty much pathetic. I'm gonna need some sort of refesher :b
Today's parting thought:
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k_9mXpNdgU
I love this guy. Watched his whole schpeel yesterday night. Laughed every minute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment