Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

Tales of the Artist's Mosh Pit

Welcome to the inner depths of my mind; a collection of the everyday stories, laughs, music, photos, and art that makes up the Schwa. Hope you enjoy the view!
"The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?"-Picasso

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Doodles




Yup. All that drawing power unleashed... b: It's not much. The first one is kinda just my way of procastinating... i'm like 30 lessons behind in Algebra II but i hate it.. equations scare me... so instead of finding the zeroes and factoring and all i just decided to DRAW myself doing it ^-^ with Felicia (Darkstalkers) helping. Hehe. And the bottom is my own characters, Oliver and Ryan... haven't quite straightened out their story yet but tentatively i'm thinking they're part of The Unreal-group of freedom fighters?? ughhh not sure. :) we'll see.
BTW: I did it FINALLY!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY! :)))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment