Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

Tales of the Artist's Mosh Pit

Welcome to the inner depths of my mind; a collection of the everyday stories, laughs, music, photos, and art that makes up the Schwa. Hope you enjoy the view!
"The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?"-Picasso

Sunday, October 3, 2010

DEFINITION OF HATE.

I hate them. I hate them hate them hate them hate them...
So, I ordered mah skinny Ari Volcom snowpants from thehouse.com like on september 1st. They sent me a reciept email, and said It'd take 3-6 days for them to ship. So after waiting two weeks I emailed their customer service dept and was like WTH? Srsly?!??!?! And they emailed me back:
Oh sorry for the inconvienience, those are the new '11 model and so they are on backorder but should arrive on October 1st. So I waited-it's October 3rd. I just got an email this afternoon saying that my order couldn't be fufilled because my credit card company wouldn't do it blah blah blah. So basically they didn't charge me for it until now, and the total was 150.00; and right now I only have like, 55.00....
AAAAAGHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Like, really pissed off growl ^^^ Way not cool. If you're not gonna charge me don't send me a FREAKING RECEIPT YOU P.O.STUFF. EXCUSE FOR A BOARDING SHOP. I HATE YOUR GUTS AND I HOPE YOU DIE. I WILL NEVER VISIT YOU AGAIN EVEN IN PERSON BECAUSE YOU ARE A JOKE!!! A JOOKEEEEEEEEE

Yes, I will be holding this grudge most likely forever. I have waited too long for sexy snowpants to be nice about it.

Because last time I ordered from them I had problems too... thought it was just a mix up, turns out they just suck in general. Just an FYI for everyone. CHOOSE DOGFUNK.COM INSTEAD! <>

Anyways, that was my psychotic rant for the day. But it literally doesn't even begin to touch the BURNING FURY... : > Freal!

Uhmm... today was congregation 'scavenger hunt' so I got to sit at home all day by myself. Oh, also had to clean this nasty gym in town, M.C Fitness. It's so gross. But my mum asked me to do it for her and since she's paying me, aright. So that took about two hours. But i rewarded myself with NOS :) Then I took Chevy down to my favorite little island by Morehouse and let her go crazy in the water while i ate a picnick PJ and Fluff sandwhich, 'Crapola' granola, and a 2 liter Dr. Pepper :D :D And I also brought my Sharpies and made my mark. But that's irrelevant. ;) (The Schwa strikes O-Town once again! MWA HA!) So we chilled there until sundown, when it was really chilly. I didn't have anything warm to snuggle with since my dumb dog was soaked through, so I took us home. AND MADE COOKIES AND DANCED! It was really fabuless. Just tuned the XM to Alternative and shook it and baked and made a big cookie gooey mess. YUM! <>
In other news. Big decisions to be made this week. But I'm ready for it.. I think. Life's hard and it sucks, but hey :) you do what you gotta do. And I know where I want to be (Hah, get it, TBS reference..) and how to get there... so ... the only thing left to do.. is.. DO IT! We all need a little help sometimes. The only difference between the weak and strong is that the strong are willing to ask. ;) WHOAAAHH lookit me gettin all Ghandi on ya'll. Aright. I'm done. :)

Today's food for thought...

"Surely nothing has to listen to so many stupid remarks as a painting in a museum."

And my personal favorite art of the moment:











"The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters (Europe, Australia, Asia, America)" by Yinka Shonibare.
It's actually a re-make of sorts from a 17th century sketch. But I love love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment